Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Rain, Rain, Go AWAY!!!


Wisconsin has been living under a rain cloud for the month of April and quite frankly, I'm tired of it. The weather man said today that this is the coldest and wettest April in 15 years! Yay!! All I want is to get in my garden. But what's that old saying? When God gives you lemons, make lemonade. So I have been taking advantage of my time in the house and have been make soap. This is what I have been working on:

Ginger Lime Soap
 You'll be thinking summer with one whiff of this soap! The scent is refreshing and invigorating. It has wonderful notes of citrus with a hint of ginger.

     Strawberries and Cream  Soap
A simple spring pleasure is a big bowl of strawberries and cream! Especially the first of the season. I live right next to a strawberry farm, so I know I have awhile to wait. But while I wait I decided to make this soap in anticipation of the first pick. This soap smells just like the strawberries I love. Made with shea butter, it is great for dry skin.

Lemon-Lime Frappe' Soap

Bright and cheerful, fresh and fruity, this is a great spring and summer bar. It is scented with both lemon and lime. The top of this bar is made with shea butter soap for extra moisturizing. The polka dots make it fun.

   Spring Fling Soap

 This is a great srping scented soap made with olive oil and aloe. The fragrance has notes of cherry, spice, almond and lime. The colors are fresh and bright.

So this is how I have been spending my time. All these soaps and more can be found in my Etsy shop.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/SoapGarden?ref=si_shop

Also you can follow what going on ,on my facebook  page.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/SoapGarden/157548487629145?v=wall

           Till next time, I wish you sunshine and warm Spring days:)

           I'll be Singing in the Rain!





       

No comments:

Post a Comment